• Burial Services •
Traditionally, a burial service involves a visitation, followed by a funeral service in a church, or other place of worship. The casket is typically present at both these events. You have the option of having the remains interred (earth burial), or it may be entombed in a crypt inside a mausoleum (above ground burial).
Reasons For Choosing Burial
- Burial is traditional within your family, religious group, or geographical area.
- You do not like the idea of the body being cremated
- You want to erect a monument on the grave
- You feel that having a physical location to go to will help with healing
Decisions You Must Make If You Choose Burial
- Whether the body is to be embalmed
- Which kind of casket will house the body
- Whether the cemetery requires a vault
- Which cemetery to use
- What kind of burial plot
- What to inscribe on the headstone